First-time visitors and hotel guests find our village to be a well-kept secret. The Village of Burr Ridge is located just outside of downtown Chicago along I-55 (Stevenson Freeway) at County Line Road (near I-294). In Burr Ridge, you won’t find the traffic congestion and high hotel prices of downtown Chicago. Located in the closest, upscale, suburban hotel district to downtown Chicago, Burr Ridge is only a short drive, commuter train or express bus ride (PACE) to downtown businesses and attractions… everything Chicago tourism is know for!
The boutique-style Village of Burr Ridge offers four welcoming hotels nestled in a relaxing, wooded community. Individually, each hotel presents its own unique amenities. Combined, our group of brand name hotels offers business and leisure/vacation travelers a wide range of amenities, whether you’re seeking overnight accommodations, a long-term stay, or meeting and banquet facilities. Here are just a few reasons to look no further than the Village of Burr Ridge:
- Up to 40% off downtown Chicago room rates
- Over 20 restaurants,bars and entertainment close by
- Burr Ridge PACE bus line direct to downtown Chicago
- Commuter train to downtown Chicago nearby
- Event, meeting, banquet, and wedding reception facilities
- Shopping and dining at Burr Ridge Village Center and County Line Square
- 11 miles from Midway Airport and 15 miles from O’Hare Airports
- FREE, well-lit parking at all hotels
- Conveniently located at I-55 and County Line Road. 1/2 mile south of I-294.